Saturday, August 29, 2009

Ode to School…At Home…

Some of you have wondered how homeschool is going in the Woolcott home. Thought I'd share a few pics from a day in the life of... duh, duh, duhhhh... the Woolcott chillins!

This is Connor When…

DSCF1531 DSCF1528 DSCF1529

  It’s time to start school in the morning!!!

Aidan STRETCHING….. time to get to work!

DSCF1533  DSCF1532

What are you wearing Coby????  (Isn’t he cute?!)

DSCF1535 (Yes, his shirt says “My imaginary friend just beat up your imaginary friend”.  We just roll like that!)

When I asked Rylie if she would like to go to Fox Hollow or do homeschool with the boys, she said “I want to do ballerina school”… Oh the dreams of a little girl!!!

DSCF1534 

This is Coby, such the procrastinator, when he is mentally DONE for the day…

DSCF1471

“Cobyyy, are you awake????”

DSCF1476 DSCF1475

“I HATE this!!!!”……. “It’s BORING!!…”

DSCF1462 DSCF1463

Weeeoooeeeoo, I’m goofy!!”

(Me) “Coby, you will sit here all day if that’s what it takes…”

DSCF1481

“FINE!!!”  (slams hand down")

 DSCF1490 DSCF1493 DSCF1494 DSCF1495

DSCF1496

FINISHED!!!!

5 comments:

Janet said...

Good Luck! You're a great mom.

Adhis said...

You might want to set up some sort of dress code at your school. ;)

Yes, he's cute.

Jackie said...

home school??!!! I have no idea how many anti-depressants it would take for me to do that. You go girl.

Mariah said...

Oh, the good old days. Just remember, the grass is not greener on the other side. I can't tell you how many phone conversations I've had on yucky school days where I've been the one saying, "I hate school!" And I think longingly back to all those years I spent home schooling.. Thanks for the reality check. Love ya.

Tara said...

Too cute! They are all so grown up.