So, the good news is that almost a year after being laid off RUSS HAS A JOB!!!!
Yes, we all feel very blessed right now. I’m so very grateful for Russ. He’s such a wonderful Husband, Father, Friend, Priesthood holder and Companion.
The bad news…after getting my hopes up that this pregnancy would stick…it’s not. I had blood work last week that did not look promising. My follow-up blood work showed a decrease in my hCG levels. Meaning? An eminent miscarriage, again.
I’m so frustrated. So, as I write I am losing yet another baby. This one has been harder for me, but I’m doing alright. I can’t help but feel so overwhelmingly grateful for my four beautiful kids and the blessings in our lives right now.
The ugly? Well, these are some UGLY shoes…

11 comments:
First...Congrats on the job!
Second... I know words don't really help but something out there will. I'll pray for whatever that is to find you. And I know that His light is bright enough to shine in the deepest, darkest, scariest corners of our hearts, even when it seems like we can't feel it.
I love you very much!
1) Where is he working?
2) I'm sad you're sad.
3) Good job on finding truly ugly shoes. I bet they cost a fortune.
Janet thanks for your words...I know you know what it's like. I have comfort knowing that He has a plan and I'm just trying my best to do my part right now. It's confusing to have this happen when I feel so strongly that he wants us to have more.
Adhis, Russ got a job at Ebay. We're really excited for the opportunity and benefits start day 1. Can't really ask for more than that these days. And yes, I'm sure they are pricey ugly shoes. Do people actually wear things like that? Isn't it hazardous to one's health?
I'm happy Russ is employed. That is such a blessing.
I can't tell you anything you don't already know or haven't hear before, but I'm sorry. When your heart aches, so does mine.
Janet: beautiful.
Congrats on the job! That is GREAT news. I'm so sorry for what you're going through. I wish I was there right now to give you a hug.
Freakin ugly shoes! What the..?!
I'm sorry about everything. I hope you feel better soon.
Those are really ugly shoes. Artisitic but ugly.
You DO have beautiful children and are a great mom. Don't forget it!
p.s. can I have my shoes back?
Aubrey, you're awesome. I am SO happy for you guys about Russ's job!!!
SO sorry about the pregnancy... that is so hard... I feel for you, I really do. Miracles can still happen.
Love you Aubrey.
Hey you - we have a blog too, you will have to check it out :) It's so great to catch up!
Good gosh woman update your blog.
Post a Comment