Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Do You Trust Me


Dear Reader,

I began sending emails to people, but decided that posting on my blog would make this survey a little less biased. I'm taking a survey from Coveylink and am hoping you will help me with it. Would you please click on the following link and fill out this brief nine-question survey?

http://www.whotrustsyou.com/email_survey/wfymcxdttdcqmio-12731-2-1230756082

Your responses will remain absolutely anonymous and will be averaged with several others to protect your privacy, so PLEASE BE HONEST! This survey will take you less than 7 minutes to complete.

Thanks for your help,

Aubrey

2 comments:

Adhis said...

Crazy woman!

I also recommend the book this quiz is from, "The Speed of Trust" by Stephen M.R. Covey. It's an excellent source of insight with specific steps to take in your life to increase your credibility and trustworthiness.

Joyful Mother of Children said...

Yes, I knew it was from this book, which I fully intend to read (when you're done with it, lol)!