Saturday, December 6, 2008

50 Things You Wish You Didn't Know About Me


50 things you didn't know about me until you read this...

1.What color is your tooth brush? Pink
2. What were you doing 45 minutes ago? Reading blogs
3. What is your favorite candy bar? Kit Kat
4. Have you ever been to a strip club? Ummm, I plead the fifth
5. What is the last thing you said aloud? Get in Bed! (to Aidan who is STILL UP!!)
6. What is the best ice cream flavor? Cookies and Cream
7. What is the last thing you had to drink? Powerade Zero
8. What are you wearing right now? Camo pants and brown shirt (hoo-ra!)
9. What was the last thing you ate? pizza (yes I fell off my South Beach Phase One Plan!)
10. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? I wish.
11. When was the last time you ran? About three weeks ago
12. Who was the last person to send you a message/comment on your blog? My awesome friend Adhis!
13. Do you take vitamins daily? absolutely!
14. Do you go to church every Sunday? yes, unless a kiddo is sick
15. Do you have a tan? I wish
16. Do you like Chinese food over pizza? Nope
17. Do you drink soda with a straw? If it's from a restaurant
18. What does your last text message say? (to Christi) SB diet phase 1 is too hard, I had to quit
19. Are you someones best friend? Russ'
20. What are you doing tomorrow? Getting up freakin early for stake choir practice
21. Where is your dad? I Las Vegas in bed asleep
22. Look to your left, what do you see? My dining room
23. What color is your favorite pair of shoes? tan
24. Do you use chap stick? yes, Softlips
25. Whats your favorite thing to do in your free time? Surf the internet
26. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? Drive thru
27. Do you have a dog? nope
28. Last guy you talked on the phone with? Russ
29. Last girl you talked on the phone with? Christi
30. Any fun vacation plans soon? I REALLY wish!
31. Do you dye your hair? No
32. Can you say the alphabet backwards? My brain doesn't work that way!
33. Do you have a maid service clean your house? No, but if I had the money I would!
34. Are you jealous of anyone? Hmmm, not jealous, but there are others with qualities I wish that I had
35. Do you love anyone? Yes, many!
36. Do any of your friends have children? most do
37. Do you use the word Hello daily? Yeah, I guess
38. Do you like cats? Yes, especially my kitty Suki!
39. Have you ever been to six flags? I used to work there!
40. How did you get your worse scar? I was sparring in Tae Kwon Do and the officer I was fighting cut my wrist with his toenail when he kicked. Gross huh?
41. What is your favorite smell? Fresh laundry
42. What is the last DVD you watched? Jeff Dunham's Christmas Special
43. Have you ever been to Disney world? No
44. What is your favorite number? Don't have one
45. Do you toast your pop tarts? Yes, but I don't eat them anymore
46. Have you ever waited tables? No
47. Where did you have your first kiss? In a shed
48. What should you be doing? Sleeping, it's ridiculously late
49. Do you enjoy wasting time blogging? Doesn't every blogger?
50. Who do you want to tag? Everyone that reads this

5 comments:

Kimmers said...

You are such a hoot. I am glad to know that I knew the answer to most of those questions. You are an awesome person and I am glad to be able to have you as a friend. Love ya!!

Adhis said...

I wanted to laugh so hard at #40, but I had to stifle it to a chuckle or Dave would find out I'm not getting ready for the presentation today.

It's so gross that it was the dude's toenail and so awful that it's your worst scar, so you can always remember him! Oh, man, I can't stop chuckling!

Joyful Mother of Children said...

Adhis,
Yeah, it was pretty gross. Then when I was bleeding all over my very white uniform (gi) he was like, "come on, lets finish". I was like, "no way, I'm bleeding all over the place...". Officers could be such jerks. It's times like that that make me not miss the military.

Kim,
I figured you would know most answers. I'm glad you're my friend too!

Janet said...

You are so funny! I loved reading your answers. You are great.

Jennica said...

Love you, love your blog! It was fun to read this about you so I decided to do it too.