Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Shopper For Hire

Do you feel overwhelmed taking your kids to the store? Are there gifts you need to buy for the kiddos but you can't seem to find the time to go without them? Do you need a break from crazy lines and rude aisle hogs? Would you like to avoid the tempting "extra groceries" that seem to scream, "buy me!"? I'm trying to earn some extra cash and thought I would offer my shopping services. SUPER SHOPPER TO THE RESCUE!!!If you are in need of my services, or know somebody who does, please call me and let me know! I figured I would just charge a percentage of the bill. If you spend $100 my fee would be $10. 10%, we're all familiar with that one! And just think of the money you'll save...no impulse buying of yummy holiday treats that pack on the pounds! No, "mommy I want this", "mommy I want that" to deal with! One call, that's al...oops, that's already taken. Shopping spree, call me!

3 comments:

Janet said...

That is a great idea! You are pretty brave :) It was nice to talk to you for a minute today!!!

Joyful Mother of Children said...

It was good to talk to you too! I hope you guys had a great anniversary!

Tara said...

Glad you found me, we can keep in touch a little better now! Your family is growing up so fast. It would be fun to see you soon. Give us a call!!!!