
I've neglected my blog lately (as some have pointed out). I just thought I'd check in with an update on our little ol family.
Russ' job is going well. In fact, he was offered a position on a new team last week. It's a lateral move, but it's a newly formed team that's purposed is to save the company a lot of money so it will be high profile and "they" will be watching. The best part about it is Russ will now have Sundays off (Yay!) so I will no longer be a single mom at church. HUGE blessing!
Homeschool is slowly but surely coming along.
It was hard getting back into a routine after the holidays. Russ' schedule at work also made school complicated since his "weekends" have been on Wed/Thurs. I'm SOOO glad we can now get into a more normal school schedule. I love being home with my kiddos and seeing them understand new concepts. I love seeing their brains work and have "aha" moments. The other day as I was teaching Aidan and Connor their math lesson Connor said, "Mom, this is fun". W O W Days like that make it ALL worth it.Today is Coby's 7th birthday. 7!!! Can you believe it??? I was reflecting on what was happening 7 years ago today and I got knots in my stomach. It was so stressful. I remember how sick little Coby was. I remember not knowing whether I would see him alive again every time I left the hospital. I remember calling the hospital at all hours of the night to see how he was doing. I remember holding his hand every day and then finally holding him for the first time when he was 6 weeks old. Looking at him today you would never know how hard he fought for life in the beginning. He is our little miracle. He is a blessing from a loving Heavenly Father and we love him and are so so so grateful for him in our lives.



I'm not pregnant. Still.
I'm on my third month of Clomid and my fifth month of progesterone. It's hard for me as I see my friends drawing closer to their due dates...my previous due dates. I see them and feel like I should be almost ready to deliver. I should be feeling the baby kicking. I should be hearing the heartbeat. I should be buying onesies and bibs and blankets. I should just be happy. I should be grateful for what I have. I should remember that others have suffered greater losses... and honestly I am happy, and grateful, and I know that it could be so much worse and it is and has been so much harder for others.I love all of you, my friends. I'm grateful for you and I can feel your love. I hope you all know who you are. Thanks for listening!

2 comments:
I love you Aubrey. You are such a sweet person. Keep peeing on those sticks girl, one will end up positive.
So happy that you updated! I've been wondering about you. I hope that you can see a positive sign soon!
Post a Comment