I just wanted to let everyone know how grateful I am for friends. I feel so blessed to know the many amazing women that surround me. You make me feel loved in so many ways, and I want you (I hope you all know who you are) to know that I appreciate you and the gestures of love and friendship that have been given.
Thank you.
4 days ago

5 comments:
Hey there, I assume that I am on your list of friends. lol I would do anything for you at any time!! You are amazing and I am grateful that you are my friend too. (even though I am sure I drive you crazy) Love ya!!!
I, too, am sure Kim drives you crazy.
;)
(Winks for everyone!)
Just yesterday at church when I saw you I thought, gosh I like her. She's so funny! And then I thought as you were helping Colby with his talk, gosh she's a good mom. (he did soo good. There's nothing cuter than not being able to see over the mic!) You rock!
It takes one to know one. You, my friend, are awesome. I have not known anyone as nonjudgmental as you and you just radiate acceptance to all of those around you. You're the BEST-EST
Thanks for letting me jog with you in the morning. You have been my motivation for sure. You are a great friend.
Post a Comment