
Isn't she sweet????
To this...
It would look something like this...

(She's soooooo gonna kill me when she sees this!)
So anyway, we've been running for a couple of weeks, and she loves to push me. But yesterday she worked me out for 45 minutes. Now, I knew I was getting a work-out, and it wasn't easy, but today I hurt alllll over! I can now actually feel my pecs. That should be great right? The problem is, my pecs are quite a bit higher than my "girls", and now the realization of just how far south the girls have gone is quite disturbing.
Really though, Martha, I love you. I'm very grateful for your efforts in my success. I know I wouldn't be losing weight without your push. You're not as tough on me as Jillian is on BL (thank goodness), but you're just what I need.
All my B3 girls, I'm so glad we have each other for support! You help me stay accountable! Janet, Christi, Martha, Carrie and Adhis; you keep me getting my fat butt out of bed at 6am. Thank you so much. I really feel like it's gonna work this time for me, but only because of all of the people already mentioned, and the wonderful friends that have been telling me recently how great I look. It really means a lot to me.
I love you all!!

12 comments:
You woke my baby!! That photo-shopped photo totally had me laughing out loud!
Keep it up, girl; this is the new chapter in your life!
Those pics are priceless, I love 'em. I love/hate getting out of bed at 5:55 to go jogging with you. Love you, hate the jogging part :) Your great!
I told you, you look so great! You are doing an amazing job I wish I could be like you. I totally need a Martha in my life. Loved the pictures!
That is hilarious! You are looking great by the way! Sounds like Martha is a great trainer. Awesome that you are jogging in the mornings, it is hard to get up, but so worth it. Especially when you get to catch the sunrise and come home feeling like you've already accomplished so much. I love that feeling!
Oh man! That picture is so funny! I'll never look at Martha the same again!
Sorry I didn't make it this morning. It was a long night with the kids.
That's awesome! I love it!
OH MY GOSH! That's the funniest 'photoshop' job I've ever seen...you're right, Martha is going to kill you probably in your next workout! Anyhow you're awesome...keep it up! That's awesome that Martha's such a hard trainer, you know where she learned it! They don't call me 'Cyd Vicious' for nothin :) Love you!
ikHa love your post. Very creative! I am glad you are doing well and working hard! I may get up one of these days and join in the early so dark and chilly morning! :)
That was so fun reading your post. Sounds like you are doing wonderful, good for you!! You are such an amazing person, you make me laugh so hard!!
I thought I had left you a comment on this post forever ago...but alas, I see I did not! I already told you how funny this was, but I know a comment means sooooooo much MORE! =)
That is great. You are very good at photoshop. You are also a very good friend. keep up the hard work, you and martha both!
Post a Comment