Friday, November 14, 2008

Did You Know I Was Famous?

Yeah, I once performed with Queen. I REALLY had to sing badly on purpose at last night's karaoke because I was hiding my true talents, but after mulling it over all night I've decided to let my past "shine". Yep, here's me with my buds from Queen. We're singing the Bohemian Rhapsody. Please don't fall all over me now just because I'm famous. Really, it's embarrassing!

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

Aubrey I almost pee'd my pants when I saw this!!!!!! i am still laughing. Like tears coming out of my eyes laughing. You are a hoot!

Aubrey said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *breath*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *wiping my eyes* *breath* *breath*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Janet said...

Wow, that is too great!

Jennica said...

You are too FUNNY! I love how you can always make me laugh with one image...pure genious!!!! Can't wait for you to meet my new baby...he is adorable and sweet.

Charlene Roberts said...

Aubery, I had no idea! Glad you came out of the closet on this one. You have such a great sense of humor- to cute.

jill said...

You crack me up!! I love the picture. I can't wait for TWILIGHT!!!!

Kat said...

Aubrey, you are hilarious. I never knew! You never sing like that in ward choir. Maybe you should have a solo at the next singing. LOL :)