Tuesday, November 25, 2008

"Aubrey" Don't Change Your Number...

I definitely would if it was 867-5309, but what about 7? Do I fit the description below? What do you guys think? Please comment...




You Are 7: The Enthusiast



You are outgoing and playful - always seeing the happy side to life.

You're enthusiastic and excitable. You love anything new.

Multi-talented, you do many things well... and find success easy.

You prefer to keep things light with others. Opening up is hard for you.

At Your Best: You are deeply involved in each experience. You appreciate life for what it is, and you take the time to enjoy each moment.

At Your Worst: You are greedy, self centered, impulsive, and insatiable.

Your Fixation: Gluttony

Your Primary Fear: Deprivation and pain

Your Primary Desire: To be satisfied and content

Other Number 7's: Howard Stern, Cameron Diaz, Robin Williams, Jim Carey, and Jenny Mccarthy.

4 comments:

Janet said...

I agree with all the good things!!!! You are so much fun to be around.You always make me happy!

islandgirl said...

I had to laugh at your fellow celebrities!

Christi said...

You and Howard Stern are two peas in a pod! However, I don't think you are self-centered in the least.

Adhis said...

I am going to agree with all of it, the good and the less favorable. Although, I've never seen you at your worst. Let's keep it that way. ;)

Howard Stern? Robin Williams? Really? I find it interesting that they are labeled as having a hard time opening up. I guess it explains their masks of extreme behavior.

BTW, I didn't know you changed your cell number. I had to find out through a blog post?? I'm gonna call it right now...