Before you think I've totally lost my marbles (okay, so most of you know I already have!) I'm addressing this to the SEVERAL friends of mine that recently have had and are currently having babies! (sinc
e they obviously had a GREAT valentines day this year!) LOL

5 comments:
Ah yes, it's a great week NOT to be over babies on the compassionate service commitee! Big sigh of relief.
Ha! I hadn't put that together, but you are absolutely right! :) You are looking GREAT by the way!
You are so funny! Never made that connection but there sure are a lot of ladies having babies.
you are so funny!
So, all of my babies were born in November and December and I just have to say that February and March are both cold and boring. Really, it's amazing there aren't more babies this time of year. 'Tis the season!
Post a Comment