Sunday, August 10, 2008

Alright Already!!!

Okay, the time has come. I'm finally posting!!! Yay!

A few of us "girls" have decided to start a "Biggest Loser" competition. I'd like to say that I'm excited, because I am. But I'm also scared to death. It seems that every time I start a new program, be it diet or exercise, I fail. I can't even imagine being successful in that area of my life. But I REALLY WANT to succeed. I HATE being obese, and unhealthy. So the question is...will I make it this time?

What I really need is a lot of support. If you see me in passing, just ask me how the competition is going. It is so hard for me to really be accountable to myself. Yes, this competition will make us all more accountable to each other so that will be helpful, I just think I may need MORE than that.

So, wish me luck and PRAY for me. Not because I want to win the competition, but because I want to save my life.

4 comments:

Kat said...

You go girl! I totally want to join too! So, let me know the details. Plus, I LOVE the look of your blog. It is awesome. :)

Aubrey said...

YAY! For a post!!

Good luck with your competition!!!

Adhis said...

Well, lookie lookie who has arrived! I like that sassy photo of you, Miss Thang!

Sooooo... is this the competition that I've been banned from? ::pout::
I know I wouldn't win because I can only lose so many pounds, but I could still use the accountability aspect of it.

Well, now I'm whining instead of welcoming you to the interblog.

WELCOME TO THE INTERBLOG! May your posts be many and your pounds be few!

Adhis said...

Hey, I don't think I have your email address and I --- oh, there it is, found it!