So, I'm on day 2 of our "Biggest Loser" competition. I expected to be frustrated by now, and feeling like I always do, that it's too hard to go on. Surprise, surprise...I feel REALLY great! I have more energy than I can remember having for a very long time. I started both days with 30 minutes on the elliptical, at a moderate rate. I'm counting calories. I'm logging my progress on sparkpeople.com. So far, I'm succeeding.
The question...when will it "hit me"? I don't know, and frankly don't want to think about it. I just want to REMEMBER how I'm feeling right now so that if it does hit I'll have something to pull me out. I'm trying to be patient with myself. It has taken me a long time to get here, I'm not going to change overnight, or in a month. Daily habit changes, that's the way to ultimate health.
Here's to the next 5 minutes, because we all know it can change that quickly.
2 weeks ago

3 comments:
you guys are awesome! I think it's great that you'll have a support group to keep each other motivated. Good luck! Keep us posted!
What is it that you feel when you are feeling good about your progress? Write it down! Carve it into your mind.
You took on this challenge, which means you're going to have to take on some pretty stubborn women if you try to do anything besides staying on track!
hey there, I think you guys are all doing great. At least you guys are making goal and sticking to them. You are a great friend. I am so thankful for friends like you. Keep up the good work
see ya later
Post a Comment