Well, today is the first day of school. I was really hoping to get through a bunch of boxes and actually get stuff done today. Alas, I had a runny nose all night that kept me awake, and got up with swollen lymph nodes feeling AWFUL!
Needless to say I was not on my game this morning. I sent Russ off to drop the kids off and go to work and I went back to bed. I set up Coby and Rylie in my room watching their shows and drifted off into a semi-decent sleep. At 10:38 the phone rings. "Mom, you forgot to pack my lunch", Aidan says. "What time is your lunch?" "Eleven." "Alright, I'll be there with something!" I frantically say. My wonderful husband was so nice to go to Wendys and pick up lunch for the boys.
Still, I didn't get anything done around here, including a workout. I guess today I'll just stick to watching my calories and pray that tomorrow I'll feel better. Well, I gotta wake up my sleeping daughter (who is a nightmare when you wake her up!!!) and go pick up the boys from school! Here's to life, and fewer thorns in the near future!
2 weeks ago

3 comments:
When you're feeling ill, one of the best things you can do for your body and mind is sleep, so GOOD FOR YOU!
Hey! I wanted to talk to you after yoga but I didn't get a chance (hey thanks for coming btw!) I talked to Christi about doing the Biggest Loser thing with you guys and she said that's cool, I just needed to step on your magic scale. So, whatdaya say? Can I come by sometime and weigh myself? Let me know. My email's isometimesrock@hotmail.com. Thanks!
Good luck feeling better. It is nt fun feeling under the weather.
Post a Comment