I'm feeling pretty proud of myself right now. I've really been trying to adjust what I eat to fit my nutritional goals on sparkpeople.com. As with anything, it's a learning process. The last two days were PRETTY good, but I was off of my goals both days.
Tuesday I was 200 calories short, 18 grams of fat over, and about 100 grams of carbs short of my goals. Yesterday I was just 30 calories short, 3 grams of fat over, and 8 grams of carbs over my goal. Today I was almost at all of my goals, and still feeling hungry. But I only had 50-60 calories, 1 gram of fat, and a couple of carbs to use but I was still 8 grams short of protein to have perfect numbers for the day.
I decided that a lettuce wrap with mustard and shaved turkey would put me where I needed to be, AND IT DID! I'm no longer starving, and I met my goals.
Sorry if the numbers up there got boring to read, but I've really gotten into counting calories, and I'm SOOO proud of myself for how my nutrition went today!
Thanks for the positive comments ladies! It really helps! I guess that pretty much "wraps" it up!
2 weeks ago

4 comments:
Good job! Isn't it funny how proud you feel? I love that feeling! Keep up the good work! I don't mind reading the #'s. It holds YOU accountable, and I like to hear your progress. I did this on my blog last time I dieted and it was amazing that I would start to think, "If I eat this, I'll have to blog it."
Aubrey, you are doing awesome! I think I am ready to commit, just let me know what I need to do to join.
You go girl! You are awesome!
Great job Aubrey! Those first few days are the hardest hunger wise. And what a great choice to have the lettuce wrap--I love those too.
Post a Comment